Split as many oysters as required (one/oyster shooter). Drop oyster into shooter glass, add squeeze of lemon or lime, add a shot of ice cold vodka, top up glass tomato juice then a couple of drops only of tabasco. Store in fridge till served. After 30 minutes or so the oyster has absorbed the vodka. To enjoy take a sip to adjust to the taste then skull!! WOW!!
Using around 8 oysters per person place them securely in a baking tray. Mix 150ml of Get Shucked Marie T Worcestershire sauce, cup of diced bacon or ham and a teaspoon of lemon juice. Place around 1 teaspoon of mix on each oyster and some grated cheese on top if you want. Place them in the oven on 180 degrees for 10-15 mins or until you hear them start popping. Enjoy. Great hangover food!!
- 1 dozen Get Shucked Oysters
- (opened in their shell, with their own exquisite salty juice)
- King Island Crème fraiche
- Sliver of Bruny Island Smoked Salmon
- Bruny Island red Atlantic Salmon Caviar
- Lemon or lime juice
- Dollop teaspoon of crème fraiche gently over the oyster.
- Top with a slither of smoked salmon and the caviar.
- Drizzle lime juice to taste.
- For the seduction the most natural accompaniment is, of course, a well-chilled bottle of Bubbly and lots of candles.
Eat Fish Live Longer, Eat Oysters Love Longer
Few foods compare with oysters in nutritional value. Oysters are high in zinc, which modern medical science has linked with improving male potency. They are rich in vitamins and minerals, such as iron, copper, Omega-3, vitamin A, B1, B2, and C. They are extraordinarily rich in protein high in iodine and low in cholesterol. Oysters are a pretty healthy nutritional option and are said to be the only food that does not cause indigestion.